- Two-way stretch polyester back panels
- Single layer synthetic leather palm w/ reinforced thumbs
- Velcro closure on back of wrist reduces snagging
- Lycra expansion panels in fingers for comfortable fit
- Expanding knuckle joints for better dexterity
- Screenprinted traction tips on first two fingers
Overview: Anyone who has ridden dirt bikes or BMX will appreciate these orange motorcycle riding gloves. Like so many other garage builders and bikeriders, we love the thin palms and snug fit of modern mechanic's gloves, but can do without their NASCAR-approved colors and graphics. For pure understatement, Biltwell Moto gloves certainly deliver. The fingers on Moto gloves run long and stretchy, so we recommend going down one size to ensure a snug, comfortable fit.