DnD Boarzilla 2:1 Exhaust - 1995-2005 Dyna
Our exhaust systems are designed around stock configurations. If your motorcycle has modifications such as Lowered Suspension, Shocks, or Aftermarket Saddlebags, the exhaust system may not work as intended.
Make: Harley Davidson
1995-2005 Harley-Davidson Dyna motorcycles
D&D 2 into 1 Boarzilla Exhaust pipe.
2:1 Boarzilla is a stepped header system at the head is 1 7/8" to 2" at collector and 2 1/2" where the muffler goes to the header.
All Boarzillas full systems are equipped with heat shields,exhaust gaskets, bolt kit and baffles. Each exhaust system is designed and dyno tested in our facilities.
Our testing is done with the Harley Tuner's. Every pipe is designed to increase low-end torque and horsepower. Performance increases are about 8 to 10 percent on stock motors but may very with built motors with the proper tune on the bike.
- Perforated Wrapped baffles are for 116" to 131" motors
- Perforated baffles are for 116" to 131" motors
- Baffles come in a Wrapped version to make them a little quieter.
- The inter core of the perforated baffle is 2 1/2"
- 1995-2005 Boarzilla system comes with 18mm 02 bungs for the stock 02's
- All 1995-2005 Dyna model are required be tuned with our exhaust.
- At idle, the motorbike is deep, boomy and full of character. Not only does the pipe look good, it is a wonderfully sounding experience for the rider.
- Blueing and Discoloration are caused by Improper Tuning and will not be covered under Warranty
- D&D Performance Exhaust Systems are designed for close course racing applications only. Not for use on pollution controlled vehicles.
**CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS: EXHAUST IS FOR RACE USE ONLY. MUST SIGN RACE USE WAIVER BEFORE SHIPPING**