Gigacycle Corsair "D" Inverted Front End
Corsair Inverted D Front End
Does the front end on your Dyna flex like a wet noodle? Do you want your bike to go where you point the bars? Do you want your bike to stop like it’s 200lbs lighter? Are you sick of the Ricky Racer Sportbike guys telling you that you are riding a big dumb Harley and you cannot ride one fast in the curves? If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these questions we have the solution for you!
We have a state of the art Sportbike inverted front end with powerful 4 piston brakes that will bolt up to your Dyna in a few hours. We have done all the homework for correcting the ride height and trail calculations that most encounter doing this type of upgrade.
Included features of this kit:
1) Dual 4 piston radial mounted calipers
2) Dual 310mm floating rotors.
3) Adjustable compression and rebound dampening features.
4) Billet USA made Corsair Triple trees with correct trail and height dimensions.
5) Custom axle for your model and year motorcycle.
6) Mechanical speedometer drive is retained.
7) Custom steering stem.
1) Seasoned fork legs in Black or Gold modified for this application.
2) Seasoned pair of Radial mount 4 piston calipers.
3) New High performance brake pads.
4) New 310mm floating rotors modified for this application.
5) New Steering stem bearings and dust shields.
6) All required hardware to install.
Brake line kit all required parts to go from the calipers to the bottom tree
a) Correct length black vinyl covered stainless brake lines.
b) Chrome AN style brake fittings.
c) Chrome line splitter with AN fittings.
d) Chrome banjo bolts and sealing washers
Fender Mount kit to run you stock narrow glide on the inverted front end.
a) Custom billet mounting struts.
b) All required hardware.
*Fender brackets are shown assembled in pictures above
**If your bike did not already have a dual disc front end you will need to upgrade your master cylinder**