Klock Werks Sport Flare Windshield
- Two motorcycle windshield styles available: Pro Touring and Sport
- The Pro Touring Flare™ is a wider, more full-coverage option for riders and passengers looking for greater wind protection during long-haul touring, yet is stylish enough for use around town
- The Sport Flare™ is more streamlined and offers radical curves and a sportier stance; it complements the lines of the new fairing with a more aggressive profile and adds stability and handling with improved air management
- The patented Klock Werks Sport Flare windshield design features "hips" at the sides that re-route air away from the rider while adding downforce to the front end to improve stability and handling compared to the stock windshield design (the stock design creates lift)
- The "flip" at the top of the Flare™ kicks air up and over the rider creating cleaner, less turbulent air for the rider and passenger
- Wind tunnel tested and designed for maximum performance and air management
- Made of Lexan® Polycarbonate with FMR hard coating on both sides of the shield for unmatched durability
- All are predrilled for easy mounting using stock motorcycle windshield hardware
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE:The black version may not be suitable for shorter riders as it's an opaque material.
The Klock Werks Flare™ Windshields are protected under United States Patents: D632235S, D586274S, D586275S, D633017S, D626046S, D633018S. And also under International Patents: 324093, 324094, 325192.
|2018 - 2020||Harley-Davidson||CVO Road Glide Custom FLTRXSE|
|2015 - 2016||Harley-Davidson||CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE|
|2015 - 2020||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Custom FLTRX|
|2015 - 2020||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Special FLTRXS|
|2016 - 2020||Harley-Davidson||Road Glide Ultra FLTRU|