This rugged moto-pack is right-sized for nearly any adventure. Features include a large main compartment and an expandable flap that can quickly hold a bedroll or outer layer. Universal mounting is easy with five built-in compression straps and four additional tie-down points.
- UV-treated, 1680 denier ballistic-grade polyester nylon construction throughout
- PVC treatment on exterior panels for added weather resistance
- Roll-top closure with reinforced nylon quick-release buckles keeps contents sealed tight
- Five 1.5-inch wide removable mounting straps with reflective stitching offer mounting options and secu-rity
- Convenient pouch behind the front flap keeps items secure but easy to reach
- Outer and inner zippered pockets on flap
- Three rows of MOLLE webbing for mounting and secondary gear attachment
- Rugged SBS synthetic, weather-resistant zippers with knotted nylon cord pulls
- Removable padded nylon shoulder strap is adjustable, fastens quickly for portage
- Interior volume holds 60 12-ounce cans
- Stuffed, closed dimensions: 18” tall x 14” wide x 11” deep
The EXFIL-60 is a comfortable size for all bikes, smaller trips or riders who like to pack a little lighter. The tarpaulin flap on the front features three rows of MOLLE, a weather-resistant zipper pocket, and a mesh pocket on the inside. This flap is adjustable without disturbing the attachment points on the bag, so it’s perfect for stashing an outer layer, bed roll etc.