Don't strap down your gear with generic tie-downs or an old bungie cord. EXFIL straps come in two sizes to secure a range of loads from light-as-a-feather to packed-to-the-moon. Each set includes two straps—buy two sets and be prepared for anything.
- Woven high-tensile polyester nylon straps with woven reflective thread detailing
- Contrasting bar-tacked thread construction in critical high-stress, load-bearing areas
- Reinforced nylon one-piece buckles with serrated teeth clamp straps hard, won't loosen under stress
- Knotted, orange elastic shock cord loop secures long end of strap after installation
- Two sizes available: 36 inches long x 1.0" wide; 60 inches long x 1.5" wide
Always choose the strap most suited for the job. Small bed roll or jacket on the bars– pick the 1’ wide straps. Heavier gear on the sissy bar–use the 1.5” wide versions. Both sizes use the same buckle style, just feed the end of the strap through the side with the webbing already attached, loop it over and go back through the empty slot. Pull to tighten. Tidy up the end of the strap by neatly folding it and stuffing it under the orange shock cord near the buckle. Lift up on the raised edge of the buckle to release. If the strap is way to long for the job, consider trimming it with scissors, just make sure to melt the freshly-cut edge so it doesn’t fray.