This ever popular crashbar is now available in a 2 step style for all Mid control and forward control 2018- present Harley Softail models The front crash bar does what it sounds like it should, it protects the front section of the bike in case of a crash or if the bike happens to fall over. The assembly in fact, was designed and built for some local stunt riders to protect their bikes as they were learning new tricks and didn't want to destroy their new bikes in the process. The bar features replaceable delrin sliders on the ends to help the bike slide over the pavement as opposed to taking hold of the bike while it is sliding and causing it to highside. A lot of R and D has gone into the exact placement and length of the bar to ensure enough lean angle, so not to impede other types of high speed cornering and still provide the right amount of protection. Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- Made of Mild Steel
- Fully TIG Welded for Strength
- Gloss Black Powdercoat
- Overall Width of 32" (same as most handlebar widths with grips installed)
- Sold as a Bolt-on Kit
- Replaceable Delrin Slider Ends
- For use on all models 2018-2020 softail models (both forward and mid control)
- Not for use on 2020 and up low rider s without front fork modification. Must drop the fork tubes in the trees 3/8" to clear under full suspension compression.
2018-2021 SOFTAIL MODELS (BOTH FORWARD AND MID CONTROLS)