Overview: The Gringo S is built around Biltwell's injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. The Biltwell Gringo S in flat black boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider's left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets DOT safety standards
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
- Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware