If you’d like to step away from traditional “full coverage” fender style, take a look at our Tire Hugger Series Front Fender options. Designed to hug your tire closely and let you show off your wheel, these direct bolt-on replacement fenders will dramatically change the look of your bike. Pick a style, send it to paint, bolt it on! The use of 5-axis laser cutting ensures accurate fitment, and the stamped steel with e-coat minimizes any need for bodywork and continues to resist rust and corrosion even after it’s painted. We love it when something so simple can make such a big difference, and we think you will too.
Installation requires use of FRONT FENDER MOUNTING BLOCKS.
16"/17"/18"/19" (19" with a 130/60-19 tire) use 7/8" Wide Mounting Blocks
21" Front Wheel (120/70-21 or 130/60-21 tires) use 1" Wide Mounting Blocks
Blocks sold separately.
- Stamped steel 14-gauge fender for a smooth consistent finish
- 13-step E-coated factory-style finish for corrosion resistance
- Laser cut, predrilled for a perfect fit
- Experienced increased torsional rigidity as the stronger steel acts as a for base
- For 99-13 models, installation requires the use of Klock Werks Tire Hugger mounting blocks (sold separately)
- Made in the
- Fits Harley-Davidson 1983-2013 Touring Models, including:
- 1983-2013 H-D Electra Glide / Ultra (FLHT)
- 1983-2013 H-D Street Glide (FLHX)
- 1983-2013 H-D Road King (FLHR)
- 1983-2013 H-D Road Glide (FLTR)
- 1983-2013 H-D Trike Models
- Tire Hugger Series FL blocks measure 5/8" tall, 3-5/8" long with 3" on-center holes.
- 16"-19" Front Wheel requires 7/8" wide Mounting Blocks
- 21" Front Wheel requires 1" wide Mounting Blocks