Kraus Kickback Isolated Risers - Touring/Bagger - 2018 & Up Softail
Increase comfort and control with KickbackåÊIsolated Risers. åÊ
The Kickback moves the bars 1.5" towards the rider.
Kickback risers utilize our Isolated Riser technology while increasing overall structural solidity with a one-pieceåÊKickback center section. åÊThe entire riser unit is designed to offer the most solid secure mount, while still retaining vibration damping, solving the problem of unwanted handlebar movement.
The Isolated Risers incorporatesåÊvibration dampening rubber bushings in the clamp body, directly below your handlebars. The proprietary use of these rubber isolators take the vibration out of the bars but do not allow excessive movement caused by leverage, like traditional OEM rubber mounted bar setups.
åÊWith a stronger connection to your front suspension, you have more control. Running Isolated Riser Clamps allows precise input into steering, enhancing control.
Handlebar clamping area is 1‰ÉÝ" for MX style bars or 1" for traditional OEM Harley and aftermarket bars.
- The secure feeling of a rigidly mounted handlebar but without the vibration.
- Bar Clamp has an opening to accommodate hidden wiring.
- Choose bar clamp for 1‰ÉÝ Moto bars or traditional 1" bars.
- Bushing life is increased for less maintenance.
- 3.5‰ on center for standard OEM Harley fitment.
- Ships with 1 solid riser bushing set.
measured from the bottom of the riser to the middle of the bar clamp