Big and strong enough to hold a full set of motorcycle service essentials, yet still compact enough to fit inside our EXFIL-7 bag. EXFIL-0 is the perfect complement to every self-reliant bikerider's kit.
- Highly abrasion-resistant 600 denier polyester nylon outer shell
- Heavy-duty hi-vis orange nylon interior lining
- 7 elastic socket holders
- 5 pockets for wrenches
- Adjustable G-hook nylon strap closure
- Internal zipper compartment for small items
- Closed dimensions 9.25” x 7.0"; 18.5” long when opened flat
- Tools shown for illustration only—not included
The seven elastic socket holders inside the EXFIL-0 tool roll are deep, and its five angled pockets will hold a combo wrench set with ease. The zippered pocket inside is perfect for holding bailing wire, spark plugs, screwdrivers, jet kits and other service essentials. To close the unit, simply roll it like a burrito, fasten the G-hook onto one of the external loops, and pull the nylon strap tight. MOLLE system on the exterior provides options for storage and expansion.