- Significantly increased riding comfort and adjustability
- Alloyed steel main shock body with chrome finish
- Springs manufactured from Cr-Si alloyed steel (chrome)
- Silver anodized CNC machined billet aluminium head
- Manual spring preload adjustment system (tool included)
- Nitrogen pressurized coaxial chamber with oil/gas aluminum piston
- Includes set-up manual, install instructions, and adjustment tool
- Adjustable features include:
- Spring preload (manual)
- Hydraulic rebound
Spring Rate Applications:
- All Sportster, Dyna, and FXR
- Bagger with rider, passenger, and gear less than 500 lb. (227 kg)
- Bagger with rider, passenger, and gear over 500 lb. (227 kg)
Bitubo presents its WMEo series rear twin shocks in chrome and black, for select Harley-Davidson models. These Bitubo twin adjustable shocks allow a remarkable overall improvement over the factory shocks as well as improved handling at higher speed, higher loads, and variable terrain.
Technical Features: These monotube shocks only use a single outer tube. The oil and gas are separated by a free floating piston which puts the oil on the top and Nitrogen gas on the bottom shock body in high resistance alloy steel with a CNC machined billet aluminum head.
- The monotube shock design contains a larger active piston surface area, which means greater and more consistent damping force.
- Lower operating pressure leads to more consistent and controlled rides.
- Other benefits include increased oil capacity, improved heat dissipation, and longevity.
- The free-floating piston valve never allows oil and gas to mix thus minimizes foaming. The overall effect is that monotubes offer better and more precise damping.
- Monotubes are more durable; require minimal maintenance and the cost in the long run is much lower.