- Looking for a little more ground clearance for better cornering for your Dyna or Sportster? These are our Bung King swing arm lift kits for Dynas and Late Model Sportsters. The Bung King swing arm lift kits come with a pair of machined and powder-coated blocks that bolt to your existing shock mounting location on the swingarm with the supplied grade 8 hardware that will fit most shock options. The lifting blocks relocate the lower shock mounting point by a height of 1-1/8", this in effect makes the shock 1-1/8" taller than in their stock position. On Dyna models, the shock extender will raise the back of the bike approximately 1 3/4" at the axle, and 1-1/8" on Sporty models.
- Sold as a kit with all hardware included to fit most shock applications
- Lifting blocks made of Mild Steel and powder coated Black
- Available for all Dyna models and 2004 and up Sportsters
- Grade 8 hardware included
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery as these are made to order.